Sold out from the author!
Official Seals of the World
by James N. Drummond
- Soft bound, 8½" x 11" format, shrink wrapped.
- 646 pages in full color.
- Chronological listing with current retail values of seals, labels, and tapes used to repair damaged mail articles from over 150 countries.
- Numerous related seals and labels, such as telegram seals, dead letter office labels, currency control seals, and registration seals are also shown.
- Illustrated census of rare US typeset seals.
- Colorful gallery of amazing officially sealed covers from a large number of countries highlighting the methods that postal officials have used to repair badly damaged envelopes for over 100 years.
May still be available from your favorite philatelic literature dealer.